Iterative software development processes enable more accurate project estimation, scheduling, planning and tracking. Iterative development also provides a more comprehensive view into a project's progress, status, issues, and risks. Icon helps teams obtain these benefits by teaching project managers the critical skills and how to best apply them.
Icon's Iterative Project Management training discipline builds on best practices to enable project managers to successfully run iterative development whether the process approach is Unified Process, Agile, Scrum, or other leading-edge approaches.
Icon's Iterative and Agile Project Management Training
Iterative, agile approaches can help to improve your project management at every step:
- Estimation, scheduling and budgeting
- Risk management
- Progress and status tracking
- Change management and re-planning
- Resource management and motivation
Icon offers unique and customizable training to enable your Project Managers with the skills to be successful. Our hands-on, participatory training is ideal for adult learners and supplements traditional project management skills with techniques and approaches essential to managing iterative development projects. Plus, if you're a Project Management Professional PMP® certified by the Project Management Institute®, you can earn Professional Development Unit (PDU) credits by attending Icon courses.
Icon training includes:
- Best practices for project managers
- Project estimation, planning and scheduling for iterative approaches using use cases
- High-level plan of the overall project to build the business case
- Detailed planning for each iteration, iteration assessment and re-planning for change
- Resource utilization in an iterative approach, and the transition of resources throughout the lifecycle
- Managing requirements; controlling, and integrating change
- Quality Assurance and Metrics for iterative processes
To learn more, call (636) 530-7776.