Leading SAFe 4.5 with SA Certification
Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 1 week in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
Dates & Locations
|No open enrollments at this time, please check back.|
Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide – and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace – when you become a SAFe 4 Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Agilist (SA).
Additionally, participants will be eligible to apply for 14 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the PMI (Project Management Institute). Class registration includes a copy of course materials, initial certification, and exam fee.
To perform the role of a SAFe 4 Agilist, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognize and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Audience and Certification Details
The following individuals will benefit form this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years' experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Call Icon (636) 530-7776 ext. 803 for private, on-site pricing, co-hosting, and public classes