SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE)
Early registration automatically gets you $200 off of the normal registration price! Early registration discounts end 2 weeks in advance of the first training day.
Step 3 Register
Dates & Locations
Facilitating value delivery with Agile Release Trains with SAFe 4 Release Train Engineer Certification
In this advanced three-day interactive workshop, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, you will learn how to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and value streams. You will also learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primarily enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
Scaled Agile's SAFe Release Train Engineer exam maintains rigorous quality standards ensuring that those who have earned the certification are well prepared to effectively fulfill their role in a SAFe enterprise.
To perform the role of the RTE, you should be able to:
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and value stream execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high performing Agile Release Train by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue your learning journey
- Exploring the RTE role and responsibilities
- Applying SAFe Principles
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering Relentless Improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing your Learning Journey
Audience and Certification Details
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Release Train Engineers (RTEs)
- Program and Project Managers
- Scrum Masters (SMs)
- Leaders and Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Value Stream Engineers (VSEs)
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
Attendees must attend all three days to qualify for the exam.
To fully benefit from this class, you should have at least one current SAFe certification, and launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI.
* Please note that this is an advanced class and requires prior SAFe certification and experience.
Call Icon (636) 530-7776 ext. 803 for private, on-site pricing, co-hosting, and group discounts